Use any of our convenient online reservation and inquiry tools
Saturdays @ 7 PM Starting June 8, 2019
Play 3 Games of 9-Pin No Tap
Includes 1st and 2nd Game Mystery | Optional Men’s, Women’s and Couples Jackpots | Optional Men’s & Women’s Strike Ball
1 out of every 4 couples will CASH
No Commitment—Bowl once or bowl every week
For more information Contact
John C. 586-801-0611 or email email@example.com
This is a fun Spring/Summer “Walk In” event and will be ending Saturday August 10, 2019
Rules and Guidelines
- No one under 18 years of age, no YABA members,; or PBA/LPBT champions will be allowed to bowl.
- Knocking down 9 pins on your first ball will be considered a strike.
- A couple consists of one male and one female for place money
- An individual can cross with only 1 other individual
- Must use your USBC yearbook average dating back (2) seasons or a current league sheet, whichever is higher
- If no League/average bowlers must use a blind average: Women 150 and Men 180
- Management reserves the right to rerate anyone participating in our Moonlight Doubles
- Handicap will be figured at 80% from 230 for individuals, and 460 for couples (woman’s + man’s Average) scratch
- Only a Classic Lanes staff member can correct scoring errors
- Mystery is based on actual score bowled—not with handicap
- All bowlers are responsible for correctly writing down their jackpot scores after each game
- Once last call is made and jackpots have been paid, the pots are considered closed
- All score sheets must be completely filled out and correct prior to turning in for place money
- Classic Lanes will not be responsible for any addition errors on score sheets
- Any person not abiding by all rules & guidelines will disqualified and will not receive place money or prize money
Bowling is the perfect venue for your next party or event because its fun, affordable and appeals to everyone. You don’t have to bowl like a pro to have a great, memorable time.
Custom Catering available for any Event at the Bowl or Delivered to your Site. Call for details.
We are experts in hosting events ranging from 10 to 200 people. We can provide bowling, equipment, food & beverage. Add to the fun by using comedy awards, themes, teams and side games to make this event one that your group will always remember fondly. We understand that each group outing requires a customized plan, so feel free to call us to discuss your goals and objectives.
To discuss or reserve your custom party options, themes, menu, side games, awards, etc., call Jim today for great advice at 248-210-6576.